Saturday, June 7, 2014

First Post of New Blog!

Inspired by the number of teacher bloggers out there I have decided, at the very end of the year, to join in their ranks. I am a middle school Spanish teacher with a passion for curriculum writing and professional development. Last year I was introduced to the theory of Comprehensible Input and the TPRS methodology for teaching languages and it completely changed the way I thought about teaching. Since then, I attended the iFTL conference in San Diego and I've spent whole weeks online exploring blogs and websites looking for resources and ideas. I would like to use this space to share some of those resources I've found, discuss particular failures and successes in the classroom and to reflect on my teaching, specifically regarding CI and TPRS.

No comments:

Post a Comment